Washing bottles is a never-ending chore, and we often want to be lazy and not follow proper cleaning procedures. However, it is very important to clean the bottle properly, as your baby’s immune system is still underdeveloped and germs in a dirty bottle can easily make them sick. In order to ensure the safety and health of your baby, you can read the following detailed steps to see how to wash the feeding bottle properly.
- Wash the bottle immediately after using it. Immediately after feeding your baby, take the bottle to the sink for a quick rinse. You can’t wait to clean it more carefully later when you have time, but a quick rinse first will prevent stale milk or dirt from building up in the bottle. Rinse with hot water as much as possible to clean the bottle more effectively.
- Disassemble the parts of the bottle and clean them separately. When cleaning the bottle, you need to remove the bottle body, nipple and nipple holder and wash them separately. This is important because a lot of old milk can accumulate between the teat seat and the teat, allowing bacteria to grow. Wash each bottle separately in hot soapy water. Scrub the body of the bottle with a bottle brush and the plastic teat and teat seat with a teat brush.
- Allow the bottle to air dry thoroughly, and after washing, rinse all bottle parts thoroughly under hot running water to remove any foam or soap residue. Put these pieces on a bottle drying rack (available at baby supply stores in cute styles). Place the bottle in a well-ventilated location and allow the water to drain completely. Bottles that are left wet for long periods of time can develop mold, or the growth of fungi. unblocked games 911
- Wash your hands before feeding your baby. After the bottle dries, remember to wash your hands with soap and warm water before touching the bottle or feeding your baby. Amazon Discount Code NHS
Instant Loan will give you a quick loan help
Sterilize the Bottle
- Know that sterilizing a bottle does not need to be done every time it is used. While parents were once advised to sterilize bottles after each use, this is no longer a necessary step. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, hot water is effective for cleaning bottles as long as the water you use is safe to drink. However, before using a new bottle for the first time, it still needs to be sterilized. Bottles washed with well water must also be sterilized after each use.
- Use a bottle sterilizer. When you need to sterilize baby bottles, use an electric steam sterilizer or a microwave steam sterilizer. Regardless of the sterilizer, you’ll sterilize the bottle by immersing it in steam at 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit). If using an electronic steam sterilizer, you’ll need to add water, put the bottle, teat and teat holder (with some distance in between), put the lid on, plug it in, and turn it on. As for microwave steam sterilizers, the process is basically the same. After placing the bottles in the sterilizer, place the sterilizer in the microwave and heat on maximum power for 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- Sterilize feeding bottles with boiling water. The traditional way to sterilize baby bottles is to boil them in a pot of water. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add the bottle parts, cover and let the water boil for at least 3 minutes. This method is best for sterilizing glass baby bottles. Plastic baby bottles can also be sterilized with this method as long as they do not contain BPA.
How to use the Bottle
How to use the bottle gracefully
- feeding bottle
- bottle brush
Wash the Bottle
Clean all parts of the bottle before use. Check the bottle and nipple for damage.
Froth the Milk
- Choose the right amount of milk powder, it is best to read the instructions on the back of the bottle, do not use the amount blindly, if it is too thin, the child’s nutrition cannot keep up, and if it is too thick, the child may not want to drink it.
- When making milk, shake gently to stir the milk powder evenly to avoid agglomeration. The water temperature is kept at about 38 degrees. If you squeeze a few drops of milk from the nipple to the bottom of the tiger’s mouth and feel that it is warm, there is no problem.
After brewing, let the child drink it as soon as possible, as it will breed bacteria after a long time Amazon Discount Code NHS
Wash the Bottle
Clean the feeding bottle immediately after drinking milk, otherwise bacteria will grow wildly.
When washing the baby bottle, just use a bottle brush and clean water to avoid chemical residues. It is best to boil the baby bottle in boiling water for 5 minutes for disinfection, or use special equipment for disinfection. 90 Fashion